Friday 1 April 2016

Another Week Down and FNWF

Hello April ... do you know it's supposed to be Autumn? Where's the cooler weather!

You'll find me tonight under the fan, watching a little TV,  knitting and perhaps an embroidery stitch or two for a change.  Pop over HERE if you haven't signed up yet for ...



Another busy week with family visiting to help with the muster.  Just love spending time with this little monkey ... who just loves being in the outdoors.



While enjoying some outdoor time with camera in hand I snapped this beauty.



Hoping next week will be a little slower and I will find some time to go blog visiting and just maybe do a little sewing ... who knows?  For now I'm off to reheat leftovers for dinner and settle in for a bit of sewing/knitting With Friends on this Friday Night.


4 comments:

  1. Your little man is growing up so quickly.
    Hope you have a productive fnsi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little man! I know fan on here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a blankie over my legs last night lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough choices - sewing or playing with the little man. Its a pity things like washing and cooking still need to get done!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete