Sunday 29 November 2015

How Did That Happen?

Wow for OPAM November ... I have several finishes this month ... I'm thanking the craft fairies for sprinkling something magic around ... it's the only reason I can think of.

Earlier this month I finished 3 small projects I began in September, the tea cosy and 2 teddies. Then I knitted up the blue 'Christmas Story' dishcloth.

On Monday I made it to our patchwork group day and made 6 small Christmas ornaments, stitching the buttons on at home that night.

Also thanks to Friday night's storm and the power going out for over 40 hours ... I have the green 'Christmas Story dishcloth finished.

Of course now just when I have something to share ... my pictures don't want to load into my blog!

Off to boil the kettle and have a coffee ... maybe they'll load later?  Hope your weekend has been gremlin free     >^..^<

3 comments:

  1. Well done in your finishes looking forward to the pics once they decide to play nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Narelle,hope you can put pics on soon xx

    ReplyDelete