Saturday 25 August 2012

It's That Time Again


The 25th of the month has rolled around once more ... time for crafty little elves to share their Christmas Item or a sneak peak if it's a secret. Then pop it away in a safe place for it's not long now till the decorating and gift wrapping begins.

I have another washcloth to share this month knitted in a pale blue. A secret project has also been traced ready to begin stitching but that one will only have sneak peaks along the way.


Time to go visiting other elf workshops to see what you've all been busy with.

If at any time I miss adding your pictures to the 1 Xmas Item page ... please send me an email to remind me :)  Sometimes my mind can overflow and needs help gathering thoughts. I hope everyone is feeling more relaxed as the end of the year approaches and your stash of goodies grows.







Merry Sewing

10 comments:

  1. Well no, I'm starting to feel less relaxed because I have done NO Christmas sewing. I admire you all for being so organised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely washer Narelle,gee the year is just flying.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the washer. I'll be a little late posting(again) this month. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Narelle, you have a nice little stash of these now.
    I managed a little bit of sewing last night for my Christmas item. I missed last month and was determined to participate this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your washer looks pretty tricky. I am afraid I have been very remiss with my Christmas items for months now. I have lots of selvedges so I think I will do some little strippy things again. I will aim for next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely wash cloth Narelle , I enjoy taking part in this each month , not always successful but it does keep me motivated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great washer Narelle... and I've just added an item this month too!
    Thanks again for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Narelle can you please send me an email so i can send you some pics of my one xmas item for some reason i cant send you an email from your details it will be a problem my end as i have deleted incredimail and it is causing me a few problems.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good Narelle.

    Will need to make time to create my items, they are still plans buzzing around in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely washcloth Narelle, and a pretty colour. I am feeling fabulous about Christmas now, some tree decorations done and a quilt finished, I LOve this group :)

    ReplyDelete