Thursday 26 April 2012

A Northern Hemisphere 25th

While it's already the 26th here in Oz I'm pretty sure it's still the 25th for our elves in the north so here's my One Xmas Item for the month of April.

Alison Terry designed Rose Bell

I look forward to hanging this sweetie somewhere special for Christmas.

Time to put on my comfy travelling shoes (slippers ... the days are getting chilly) and skip around blogland to see all the lovely Christmas items everyone has created this month. Hopefully you're starting to get a few things put away ready for a stress free Christmas ... if you haven't been able to make a start yet then perhaps May will be your month ... it's never too late :)

While I was out in the garden photographing my Rose Bell I noticed another rosebud nearby.


Don't forget to stop and smell the roses :)

(Ok, so where has that 'Publish' button gone again?  ... oh I see it)

7 comments:

  1. how lovely Narelle both your bell and your rose bud.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just beautiful Narelle. Great item for an April finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bell - it looks quite fiddly to do... but so effective and pretty rose bud...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty!
    Wow looks like there were some beautiful goodies made so glad I made it this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very pretty pattern. It will look gorgeous as a Christmas decoration.
    I didn't make the dead line this month but will enjoy what the others have made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful roses! Both seem complicated to produce, but you've done a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rose bell is lovely as is the beautiful rose in your garden .

    ReplyDelete