Monday 26 December 2011

SSCS Reveal

Here we are ... Boxing Day already and it's predicted to be a scorcher.

I was excited to be able to open my SSCS gift yesterday. Travelling all the way from Norway was the most gorgeous table runner made by Berit. Thankyou so much ... I just love the fresh white/red colour scheme and my new runner will be taking pride of place on our table for lunch today.


I can also reveal my gift to Wendy. On reading her blog I knew she loved anything about peacocks so I was lucky enough to find some peacock fabric and made her this drawstring bag. Wendy has also shared a photo of the ornament and mug rug I sent.


Thankyou to Chookyblue for hosting such a wonderful and fun swap. If you'd like to see lots of pictures of all the wonderful gifts and ornaments that have been unwrapped, visit Chooky's blog for all the reveals.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely table runner - perfect for an Aussie Christmas!!

    And I love the bag you sent. Very fresh and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely runner. The bag is gorgeous. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both beautiful!! What a wonderful swap for the Christmas season

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely runner you received.... very pretty and fresh.. and I love the drawstring bag that you made....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the red and white runner. Your drawstring bag looks great too, love the peacock fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the gifts you sent and received in the swap........thanks for being part of the SSCS again this year.......

    ReplyDelete