Tuesday 1 November 2011

November Goals ~ October Wrap-up

Well here we are, the 1st of November ... and Melbourne Cup Day. The one horse race of the year that I get a little excited about. I'll be watching it at home on the TV and of course I can't just sit and do nothing so there will be some sort of sewing going on. What do you have planned?
 
So on with my goals for October ... I'm happy enough with what I achieved and if it didn't get finished it simply rolls over to November ... no pressure!
 
October Goals 
 
Month 6 of Because I Said So BOM
Month 7 of Because I Said So BOM
(almost finished - ran out of embroidery thread)
Letter 'H' of Home Sweet Home BOM
SSCS gifts made and wrapped
(these will also be for 1 Xmas Item)
Quilting done on UFO Citrus quilt (started)
Quilting done on brother's quilt
Finish half knitted scarf
1" Hexi Flowers for Inchy Swap
GST/BAS (tax) for the quarter
 
November Goals
 
Because I Said So BOM ~ Month 7
Because I Said So BOM ~ Month 8
1" Hexi Flowers for Inchy Swap
Quilting of UFO Citrus quilt
Quilting of brother's birthday quilt
Home Sweet Home BOM ~ letter 'O'
Red/Silver Ruffle Scarf
One Christmas Item a Month
 
From my garden this week ...
 

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting lots done. I keep trying a list but I still go off on tangents. I manage to finish a few things each month even if they weren't on the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to set goals... it helps organise the mind I think!
    Lovely bottle brush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Narelle with your goal setting

    ReplyDelete
  4. O,you did GOOD!! I'm proud of you, and wish I had that many goals finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, lovely to tick things of the list. Happy November stitching.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, you really did make a dent in that list. Good on you!

    Our trees are also flowering, we are that busy trying to get the drying shed finished, sometimes we miss what is right in front of us....

    ReplyDelete
  7. was sure I had left a comment but must have mucked it up! You got to cross lots of items for October. I am enjoying the bottlebrushes flowering too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely on a roll with your goals lists Narelle! Good for you! 8-)

    I tried weekly lists, but had so many things interfering with my time, that I dropped that idea... Perhaps a monthly list would be more doable? 8-)

    ReplyDelete