Sunday 21 December 2008

Christmas All Wrapped Up

I've done it! This morning I wrapped my last gift and popped it in the mail. Of course now I have that feeling that I've missed something. There's still food to prepare but that's last minute stuff.





So what to do when all the gifts are made?





Break out the UFO's!





For a short moment I thought about making something new, but then I decided that there wasn't much left to do on my Rainbow Wall Hanging.




I have now FINISHED the quilting and unpicked the basting. Just a few (hmmmm?) threads to tie off, and the binding to go. Looking good for Finn's New Years Eve Challenge.



I've been enjoying all the photos of snow on blogs, it helps make our heat bearable.



Wishing everyone a Safe, Healthy and

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment