Saturday 14 June 2008

Indoor Weather

Today's weather is as predicted by the weather guys. Freezing cold blustery winds, perfect for staying indoors all day. So it's full steam ahead with the housework with intermittent bursts of sewing to break the drudge.

Here's the fabric for my chenille bag I started at patchwork last Friday. All sewn and I just began to slice with my chenille cutter.
The two red fabrics I bought on Tuesday . . . . . just because. The black is for my single bed horse quilt but also works with the reds.



And here is my fabric ready to become a Summer Quilt for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. I have a design in my head and sizings written down on a piece of paper so let the fun begin.


Lastly, this was my 45km (28 mile) drive to work on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with the thickest fog on Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your materials they are nice WOW you have a long way to go to work in the cold it makes me shiver to think of it.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric for your chenille bag is lovely, can't wait to see the finished product...like your thinking when you make purchases...just because....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fabric! ...and can I just say that I love fog?! I think it's really exciting when it is so thick :-)

    ReplyDelete