Monday 9 June 2008

Change of Plans

Last night we had a change of plans for today which has left me with a couple of hours spare this morning. So I grabbed my camera and went for a quick stroll.

This mandarine tree is my view from the kitchen sink and I wanted to share it. They're nice and sweet too.
I'm so pleased with my Zygo Cacti and intend to acquire a few more. Thanks to Helz I now know what they are called. I have two plants this colour, a pink with 3 flowers and a red with it's first flower. Nothing like these though, visit here for a vibrant display of colour.
Ever robust and ever flowering, i snapped these little Billy Goats, still wet with the dew.


This is DD's air plant. She was disappointed last year when it never flowered, but it's making up for it this year with three. Stay tuned.

Now I'm off to cook up a batch of Anzac Biscuits for lunches this week.

And thanks girls for your comments, it's always lovely to here from you.

2 comments:

  1. Mandarins are a favourite in my house. I should plant another tree. My dog actually ate the last one...branches and all! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mandarin tree is so full of fruit yum.I love photos of your flowers they look good.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete