Monday 28 April 2008

Spring Quilt News

I received an email from Gabriele yesterday to say that she has received her Spring Quilt from me. As I only posted it last Monday, I was surprised but relieved that she had received it. So now I can post a picture of it.





I thoroughly enjoyed being part of the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. I love my new quilt from Nancy and loved making one for someone else. The element of surprise is delicious.

I managed some sewing over the weekend. As well as working on a border for a group project, I managed to make the tops of 8 "mug mats" from Tazzie's pattern. Now to get them finished for Mothers' Day. Photos once they are finished I think.

4 comments:

  1. Nice, to see the quilt, you have made for me on your blog-side. I have shown this quilt to my quilt friends, and they envy me.

    Thanks for being my swap-partner !

    Oh, I have taken your blog-side to my favorite blogs, I hope it's ok for you.

    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Narelle thank you for the comment on my blog I have added yours to my favourites now so I will keep checking back to see what you are up to
    and yes it is good to find another Queenslander yay
    hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love your quilt another Queenslander here Dont have a blog but I will be looking In at what you are doing. I am Chooks Mum.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Narelle! Your spring quilt to Gabrielle is very beautiful. The funny thing is, I received one from her! So we are kind of a trio! I think that's lots of fun! Did you see the one she sent me? I'll send you a link to the post it was in - if you missed it. Hope all is well with you and your family.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete